Your cart is currently empty!
Water Quality Tester, ORP PH TDS Temp EC Salinity SG 7 in 1, Accurate LCD Digital Water Meter Pen with Detection Powder, for Drinking Water, Aquariums
How to Calibrate the PH Meter?
1. Before calibration, pH4 00/pH6. 86/pH9. 18 add the buffer powder to a beaker with 250 ml distilled water and stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
2. Press the on/off button to turn on the instrument; Adjust to pH mode.
3. Put the electrode into pH4 00/pH6. 86/pH9.18 in the standard solution, wait for the reading to stabilize.
4. Press and hold the mode/CAL button and release it after 5 seconds;
5. Until the readings of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 are no longer flashing, the calibration of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is completed.
How is the water quality, test it before you drink, water quality test pen is a simple portable water quality test tool, used to test the conductivity of water or water pH, to determine the water purity
Table salt: 0.01-25% The appropriate level of salt intake for the human body is 0.900%. The World Health Organisation recommends a daily intake of 6g of salt for the general population
0RP: 0-±999mV ORP values for freshwater fish tanks are approximately 230m-260mV ORP value for seawater fish tank is approx. 350m-450mV
Automatic Calibration Available in 1, 2 and 3, three different calibration modes with automatic buffer identification.
LCD Screen Display Large screen display for clearer readings, 4~5 seconds for stable values. The LCD display provides a clearer and more intuitive reading.
Detachable Probe Design Probe plug-in design, removable and replaceable to prevent accidental damage to the probe
Applicable to drinking water, aquaculture, swimming pools, etc, for the determination of various values of water quality
Item Type: Water Quality Tester
Measure PH, TDS, TEMP, EC, Salinity, SG, ORP
EC: Range: 0-10000us/cm, 10.01-19.99mS/cm, 20.1-400.0mS/cm (Auto Conversion Range), Resolution: 1uS/cm; 0.1mS/CM; Accuracy: ±2% F.S
TDS: Range: 0-10000ppm, 10.1-200.0ppt (Automatic Conversion Range), Resolution: 0.1ppm; 0.1ppt Accuracy: ±2% F.S
Salinity: Range: 0.01%-25.00%, Resolution: 0.01%, Accuracy: 0.01-5.00% (±0.1%) 5.1-25.0% (±1%)
PH: Range : 0-14.00pH, Resolution : 0.01pH, Accuracy : ±0.05pH
Temperature Range: 0.1-60.0°C, 32.0-140°F
Battery: 3 x LR44 (Shipped without Battery)
Waterproof Rating: IP67
Weight: Approx. 162g/5.7oz