TDS Water Quality Testing Pen Drinking
Water Detector TDS Water Tester PPMTDS-3 Handheld Meter With Carrying Case is a tool to measure Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
or the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water. It is very portable, reliable and accurate in testing water and other solutions due to its advanced microprocessor technology. This handheld meter is ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. TDS, which is based on conductivity, is expressed in parts per million (ppm) or milligrams per liter(mg/L). TDS
includes any conductive inorganic element present other than the pure water molecules (H2O) and suspended solids. The higher the TDS
level in water, the greater the probability of harmful contaminants that can pose health risks or hinder the absorption of water.
* The U.S. EPA’s Maximum Contaminant Level of TDS for human consumption is 500 ppm.
Features & Benefits:
- Efficient and accurate.
- Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Conserves battery, shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Built-in digital thermometer.
- Large and easy-to-read LCD screen display.
- Calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Also available in “x10” mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
* This is a typical TDS, Total Dissolved Solids Scale , what you can expect your water to be.
SpecificationsModel: HMD-TDS-3Manufacturer ID: HMD-TDS-3Dimensions(inch/es): 6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inchesTDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)Temperature Range: 0 – 80° CTemperature Resolution: 0.1° C(Celsius only)Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)Accuracy:+/- 2%EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1° to 50° Celsius(33° to 122° Fahrenheit)Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent)Battery life: 1000 hours of usageWeight : 56.7g (2 oz)